- Provides a comprehensive nutritional support system for healthy joints and cartilage
- Helps to manage a healthy inflammatory response in joint tissue
- Assists in preventing free radicals from affecting joints during normal use
Optimal Movement is a potent blend of nutrients, botanical extracts, and other compounds designed to provide ideal nutritional support for joint health. Joints, cartilage, ligaments, tendons and synovial fluid (which surrounds and lubricates joints) undergo a continuous but slow natural regeneration process. This process can be affected by many factors, including diet, activity levels, hormones, stress, aging, immune status, gut health, toxin loads and certain medications. Individuals who experience excessive wear and tear on the joints or who find that the aging process is affecting joint function may benefit from the unique joint-supporting compounds in Optimal Movement, as well as supplemental amounts of certain nutrients above that which they would typically get from food alone.
- Glucosamine, Sulfur (MSM), Hyaluronic acid & Copper –support the synthesis of collagen, a key structural protein in in tendons, cartilage, and ligaments.
- Boswellia and Turmeric Extracts –powerful plant extracts, standardized to their active ingredients in order to deliver maximum support for a healthy inflammatory response.
- New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel – a unique mussel extract, purified using a proprietary process to preserve and stabilize bioactive compounds which help normalize the inflammatory response in joints and surrounding tissues.
- Collagen Type II –the primary type of collagen found in cartilage; provides the basic amino acid building blocks for maintaining healthy cartilage, in a form that is easily recognized and assimilated by the body.
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, Trans Resveratrol, Zinc, Copper & Manganese – antioxidants and required cofactors for antioxidant enzymes, which help protect against damaging free radicals in order to support healthy cartilage and joint function.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take four capsules per day with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner (divided dosing recommended).
Note: Check with your health care practitioner before taking this product if you have a shellfish allergy.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.